Top Videos »

Welding Loops in Fly Fishing Lines – Cross Current TV – Episode 8

Welding Loops in Fly Fishing Lines - Cross Current TV - Episode 8In this episode Mike “Mossy” Brown shows you how to weld custom loops into your fly lines and sink tips. For more, visit us at

• Like!

Comments:

14 Comments

1. Greyghost680 August 26, 2014 at 12:29 pm -

retarded! tie a knot–done…end of story. this is marketing bullshit. Just
    like in the game of golf. Waste of time, waste of money…poor idea. STUPID!

2. Dee Gee August 26, 2014 at 12:33 pm -

thanks for this I just found an old paint striper and I’m sure I can adjust
    it for this purpose thanks again Ive been doing this with just lighters etc
    but I’m glad I watched this ,,,,cheers again guys and ill post my results
    when I get back into it.

3. anp907 August 26, 2014 at 12:46 pm -

I’m with you man, all this ridiculous junk in the fly fishing world. Like
    these halfwits who actually tie their own flies. Hell, all you need to do
    is scoop the lint out of the dryer, take some duct tape, slap that crap on
    a hook and get it into the water. Idiots with their so-called “finesse” and
    “technique” who actually think that fly fishing should evolve as a sport.

4. Greyghost680 August 26, 2014 at 12:47 pm -

your comment does not align with my thinking on the subject nor does it
    make for useful sacrcasm–you sir are an ASS!

5. Phil Goldstine August 26, 2014 at 12:54 pm -

Another great video. You guys have really got your videos down pat. Nice
    job, again. Mike, great technique for a super clean, like new finish. I
    just got set up w/ a line welding kit from a guy down south for doing
    this….then I found this video today. Will be calling you.

6. Greyghost680 August 26, 2014 at 12:57 pm -

smooth the knot with pliobond–six bucks at ace hardware. I can do this
    crap with electrical shrink tubing and a torch.

7. CLAUDIO FIGUEIREDO August 26, 2014 at 1:01 pm -

Show

8. clchartier1 August 26, 2014 at 1:02 pm -

Mike, Awesome video. Love the shop service is always great. Go see Mike at
    Mossy’s in Anchorage for great fly gear.

9. Ronnie Bradford August 26, 2014 at 1:02 pm -

Hay guys some good tips , thanks I spread the word about you website on my
    facebook page , I know there some fisherman from my home town Decatur Texas
    , and those on my facebook page ,Will use your products and tips ! Keep
    Warm !

10. kevin j. toner August 26, 2014 at 1:09 pm -

Real nice video, Mike. Thanks for some very useful info!

11. chat9236 August 26, 2014 at 1:11 pm -

good i dea

12. Ted Price August 26, 2014 at 1:20 pm -

Thanks guys great video

13. Arik Dovlatyan August 26, 2014 at 1:24 pm -

Thanks great video

14. Dave Hartman August 26, 2014 at 1:26 pm -

Sweet video, and even sweeter info. Building a sick loop has been a
    challenge for too many years, and this is by far the best loop I’ve seen
    yet. Thanks Mike for sharing!